Price when result was announced : 1250
- NIM ( Net Interest Margin) is highest in last 14 quarters at 4.10%
- GNPA ( Gross NPA) has increased to 2.19% compared to 1.09% in Q2FY19
- Provisions are highest removing Q4FY19 result where IL&FS impact was adjusted.
- Fee Income showed lower growth on sequential basis at 3.85% and Net Income grew at 2.86%
- Deposit to Advance ratio is at 1.05 compared to high of 1.15. This indicates bank is slowing the pace of lending.
- Advance sequential growth is at 1.86% that is lowest in past 14 quarters which might come lower as the bank turn cautious in lending.
Recommendation : SELL