Price when result was announced : 257
Constant Currency Growth came at 2.9% YoY lowest in last 6 quarters.
America contribution has come down slightly though maintaining above 59% level.
BFSI Contribution is lowest in last 6 quarters at 30.9%
Active client count has increased on QoQ basis by 43 to 1070
Attrition Rate is at 15.7% that is lowest in last 8 quarters.
MAIN NEGATIVE :
Slower Revenue Growth with lower deal wins does not provide a positive outlook for next few quarters.
Though Attrition rate as consolidated but this can be due lower base and year end.
Recommendation : To Be Reviewed
Price when result was announced : 243
- Constant currency growth came at 3.8% that is consecutive five quarter low.
- USA sales contribute 59.6% of total sales that is highest ever for the company.
- BFSI segment has been stable within range of 31.3% - 31.6% since last four quarters.
- Total active clients have reached at 1027 that is lowest number and it is important to get reversed.
- Attrition Rate is at 17% that is lowest since Q4FY2018.
- Balance Sheet is strong with good cash position even after completing big buyback and receivables are stable.
Recommendation : HOLD